Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Prom

There are so many things I could be doing on this lovely, semi-cloudy afternoon. I could prep for college, reconcile my account, read, walk the dogs or study for finals. What am I doing instead?
 
 
Well, obviously.
So anyway, I've had an interesting few weeks. Prom season came and went, I was on prom court which was super fun and unexpected. I was very proud of myself.
So yeah that was pretty cool and stuff. But, let's be honest here, the best part about prom was riding in the freaking limo. First of all, everyone needs to pause and appreciate how HARD it is to book a limo one week before prom.
 
 
But I finally did it. And, let me tell you, it was totally worth it. Me and my group definitely felt like really cool people. There's nothing better than cramming ten people into a dark, narrow car and singing to Thrift Shop. It's almost as fun as...no. Nothing else compares.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment